Purposes of the data processingWe collect your data in order to allow us to establish new contracts or execute existing contracts for the sale and service of our software products and to provide support. Specific purposes:
- Contacting (potential) customers and relations;
- Providing support for our products and services;
- Getting involved in activities related to various internal company purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products and services, improving or adapting elpical.com;
- Fulfilling the applicable legal requirements and procedures, requests from public and government authorities and our internal policies;
- Complying with our General Terms and Conditions and, where possible, improving them;
- Protecting the activities of Elpical Software B.V. or our affiliated companies;
- Protecting our rights, privacy, security, or property, and those of our affiliated companies, as well as you, or others;
- Enabling us to apply the available legal remedies or to limit any damages that we may incur.
Contact form available on our website Elpical.comVia the contact form – available on the main domain elpical.com – we request only the information necessary to allow us to contact you concerning the provision of our services. The data that is requested is limited to: ‘First and last name’, ‘E-mail address’, ‘Phone Number’, ‘Company Name, ‘Country, ‘Product’ and possibly additional information in order to tailor our services to your requirements. The completed contact form is stored in the database of the website (hosted by SalesForce and transmitted to a representative within Elpical Software B.V., who will contact you concerning your application/interest. The website and the forms only operate via a secure HTTPS connection with a valid SSL certificate active on the web server. We send the forms to our e-mail addresses via an e-mail service called Gmail.
E-mail and phoneElpical Software B.V. uses Gmail from Google for e-mailing and software from KPN and T-Mobile for phone calls. Data that you send to us by e-mail will be stored. Any personal or sensitive information that is transmitted by e-mail or phone will be stored directly in the systems designed for this purpose. Elpical Software B.V. uses two systems: Zendesk – Support system. Storage of customer contact details. More information on this is available in section 1.4. – http://zendesk.com/ SalesForce – http://salesforce.com/
Chat feature on the websiteOn elpical.com, you can chat directly with one of our staff members. The chat can be completely anonymous. Our Zendesk chat system does not store personal data. Only if an employee specifically requests it, you can transmit your personal contact details. This will be restricted to a name, e-mail and phone number and is intended only to be able to contact you later about a specific question or service. The data is stored in the aforementioned system: ‘SalesForce’.
NewslettersSalesForce (VerticalResponse) is used for sending newsletters. It is possible to unsubscribe from the newsletters at any time via the accompanying e-mails.
- Sharing data with Google has been disabled.
- Data sharing and reporting to Google have been disabled at the property level.
- We have established a processing agreement with Google.
- The Google Analytics cookies are used in combination with other Google services, such as AdWords.
Facebook & Instagram